Schumacher CAT L1 EVO - KIT
The best 4WD buggy on the market is now even better with the introduction of the Schumacher CAT L1 Evo.
The CAT L1 Evo maintains the successful, unique mid motor belt drive system, but includes several new features developed by the Schumacher international racing team. Such as, wider 5mm belts, S2 shock towers and side rails, thicker diff shims, new bodyshell and wing mounts, plus many more exciting features. With these improvements to durability, ease of maintenance, and on track performance the CAT L1 Evo sets new standards in 4WD off road racing.
Join the race winning team. #Schumacherfamily and drive a CAT L1 Evo. Evolution never stops.
New - Hard anodised 2mm 7075-T6 alloy chassis with 4mm ‘S2’ stiffeners. Pocketed for easy radio access with Carbon Fibre removable trays.
New - Bodyshell design.
New - Rear Ultra-Low wing mounts.
New - Larger outer hub bearings.
New - 5mm, durable polyurethane drivebelts.
New - One piece lightweight upper transmission housings.
New - Larger front hub bearings.
New - 3 piece top decks.
New - Aluminium steering posts.
New - Front and rear ‘S2’ shock brackets.
New - 'S2' Side pod stiffeners with inserts for easy installation.
New - Medium Flex wishbones and front yokes.
New - Alloy motor and layshaft mount.
New - 'S2' Friction pads in FAB system.
New - Lightened side transmission gears.
New - Rear interchangeable toe inserts, includes 4, 3.5 ,3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5 deg
New - Rear belt tensioner.
- Small, low rotating mass gear differentials. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions. New shim design, to increase durability and race to race consistency.
- Includes 31 super precision ball bearings.
- Hard anodised 12mm wheel hex.
- Shorty and saddle compatible.
- Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- Cable management system.
- Alloy floating servo mount.
- Multiple Ackerman position alloy centre track rod.
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE” springs, titanium nitride shafts, twin o-ring sealing.
- Threaded spring collars for better location.
- Ball mounted two piece shock cap for easier building, maintenance, vented option and lighter weight.
- Lightweight front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track from damage.
- Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars included.
- Strong 3.5mm diameter front inboard pins.
- Front pivot strap inserts for front track width adjustment. And 8°, 10°, 12° front rake adjustment.
- FAB (Front Adjustable Brake System) with new ‘S2’ friction pads.
- Low CofG pinned and centre mounted motor mount.
- Adjustable shorty locating system. Enables ultra precise fitment.
- Battery thumb screws with lightweight battery posts.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts.